Friday, November 14, 2008

Bonding With Friends

I started hanging out with this one lady whom I can call my friend in our neighborhood who has two kids. We've been known each other for a while now and I just liked her a lot! She seems very nice and kind. There are times that we likes to do some stuffs together, like going out to have fun, dining out, and shopping with our children or just have a lazy day gossiping. It's just wonderful to have a friend like her that I can talk to, laugh with and lean on. We have almost the same things in common and she reminds me of my best friend back home. We do visits each other to our individual homes so our children can play in reversed manner which we prefer. We are really hoping that our friendship will continue forever.

1 comment:

Cecile said...

good for you dear. i wished to meet somone i can call friend here, too!

missing having friends around esp the ones with small kids like me.