Monday, September 15, 2008

My Fave Four




Once again, got this tag from my friend DANAH . Thank you so much dear!


The rule (as copied and pasted from Blitz): Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers.Spread it like Love!
1. Four places I go over and over:
- Outlet Mall
- At the Park
- Bowling Court
- My friends house

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- My bestfriend
- Mother
- Sister
- Husband
3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
- Cracker Barrel
- Red Lobster
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Indian Restaurant

4. Four places you'd rather be:
- Greece
- England
- Italy
- Rome

5. Four shows I could watch over and over:
- Samantha Brown
- History Channel
- Food Network
- Simpsons
6. Four lucky winners of this tag:

No comments: