Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Anyone?

Since I came here to the United States I have never been to a pumpkin farm or pumkin festival and I don't know why I wasn't thinking of visiting it before. Now that my husband and I have a little girl I thought maybe we should visit because I thought that it might interest her with all those huge pumpkins and she loves pumpkin desserts too! We went there today and it was just amazing and it seems I'm the one who got carried away because I felt like a little girl seeing those enormous pumpkins for the very first time. While my daughter got to hold my purse and wouldn't let go of it (lol) because she likes all mommy stuff and seems like she didn't care about the pumpkins at all. She got more excited holding my purse than looking at those pumpkins (lol). Still, we had a wonderful time despite the cold weather.

1 comment:

VanLy said...

wah,.....the pumpkin is so bog...never seen before