Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shopping

It's been a very long day and I just can't believe that me and my daughter been out there shopping in the mall for over six hours.....We started our day this morning taking a bath after I read my book, The Navigator written by Clive Cussler. My daughter and I had our breakfast together early this morning and had my coffe and she had her milk. She just loves to pretend that she's drinking coffee, since she had seen me drinking it like everyday when I took her to school. Anyway, after we took a bath I was thinking that she can visit her lola and poppop because we missed them yesterday, unfortunately, her lola went out to do some errands when I called to informed them that she's coming to spent time and play for a little while. Then I decided that we go out for shopping and drop by to their house later. As time passed, because we've been having such a good time and can't resist the sale and probed around. When we got home, my husband uttered that he is so glad to see us because he was worried that I might spend all our assets in one day, so, I replied with a mock while my daughter is so excited to show her daddy of what mommy bought for her. Later on today, called my in-laws and told them that we'll come by some other day this week so they can spend time with their granddaughter.

No comments: