Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Few weeks ago, my sister in law give my daughter a dvd entitled "Sleeping Beauty" the blue ray edition whom just released a while this year. Certainly, everyone knows and seen this movie when they were a child up until this day. My daughter just loves the movie especially because it is a fairy tale dream come true. Everyone wants a happy ending story just like all the princesses tale that we've seen through all this years. I never get tired of watching these fairy tale movies until today and now that I owned all these fairy tale movies, my daughter and I can watch it like two to four times a day. Then after we watched it she liked me to dance with her like a princess and we danced together until we get dizzy while she's having fun pretends like a princess.

No comments: