Saturday, November 8, 2008

8 Random Things

Got this tag from my dear friend AMIABLE AMY thank you so much dear for this wonderful tag. I really, really appreciate it!









Random 1:Reading is my passion. Everyday is an adventure everytime I read books especially written by Clive Cussler. I love his books and the characters in them that really seem to come to life as the story unfolds. Random 2: Listening to music. My favorites are anything soft, pop, especially the one that makes you fall in love over and over again and there are some in christian songs as well especially sung by Josh Groban and Charlotte Church. Random 3: Probing around the world. Dreaming of exploring all of the places that I've never been to. Random 4: Meat, meat and lots of meat. I can eat it all the time especially beef. My husband loves to make me dinner when he is at home and I just can't resist his delightful steaks, that sometimes make me say,
" it's better than sex". Random 5: Love to shop. I think this is every woman's passion. Random 6: Cooking. When I get bored all I can think about is to cook something exquisite for our family to enjoy. Random7: Photography. Ever since I learned how to use a camera (lol) I love to take pictures of everything such as different images, places, things, and adventures of all the places I've been to. Random 8: Eager to learn everything. Whenever there is an opportunity to learn something new to better my future.

How about YOU? I am tagging everyone especially DANAH , CECILLE , GHE , JANE , JENNY , MARIZYLLE , SHY , and SUSH

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

Thank you for posting girl...wow, nice to know we have the same favorite singer... I love the songs of Josh Groban so much....