Saturday, November 22, 2008

Horoscopes

Do you believe in horoscopes? There are times that we wonder if we want to agree with the theories of what is emphasized in regards of a person's future depending on which month a person is born. The funny thing is when we started to think about the zodiac signs which is based on such aspects of the planets and the stars at a given moment, it seemed to manipulates our minds. Whenever we read the stated predictions of our futures according to the symbols of our birth, it gives us some kind of mixed emotions specially a feeling of being skeptical. We might even follow the directions of what is written on that signs, or thought that its just impossible to happen. In facts, we are the one who makes our own paths or future. Whatever we believed for the good benefits to ourselves, it's really up to us which way we choose to happen.

1 comment:

Ana P. S. said...

I somewhat believe in horoscope readings, astrology, numerology, and tarot card readings. I had a tarot card reader before telling me that something is going to happen, and it came true. So I was surprised. Anyway, it is just entertaining for me and I do enjoy reading what my signs say about me all the time. I can't take all as is but there is some truth to what my signs say about me as it usually describes me or what has been happening in my life.