Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

The happiest day of my life is when I'm married to my wonderful and sincere husband. Still in love since the day I met him because of the unconditional love that we both shares. Today seems not enough for both us so we decided to let our parents watch our daughter while we went out to spend the day together. We started our day just holding in each other's arms with a breakfast in bed and later today we went out doing some shopping, pampering each other for a couple's massage and then went back home to take our daughter with us for our dinner reservation at the Sun Dial Restaurant her in Atlanta. It's the first time I've been to this very elegant restaurant where my husband sets a reservation to surprised me. It has a panoramic view of the city and it rotates as well for everyone to see every angle of the mesmerizing city. The ambiance is very romantic and soothing as well as indulging because of the varieties of menu that you can order including with a tasty glass of wine. I'm not a wine fanatic, but chardonnay will do for the lovely evening.

No comments: