Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving To All!

This is one of my favorite holiday of the year! Celebrating with gratitude to God Almighty for all the blessings that we possess. Indulging and sharing the traditions of foods with our family and loved ones. A few members of our family who lived closer will be spending time with us and will be rendezvoused tomorrow at my parents-in-laws who lived next house. I just loved this occasions because I got to see and meet most of the family again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, got your link surfing blogs. Happy Thanksgiving!

Her Glitter Life said...

Hi dear, I add you to my blog list. keep in touch..

amiable amy said...

happy thanksgiving ... this is my chance to say thank you for always visiting my blog...i am greatful for knowing you in blogworld

btw, do visit orlando and the fantastic disneyland...i am sure you will enjoy it

Her Glitter Life said...

Good to have your mom next to you. You got a smile award check my new post. take care.