Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Banana Bread

I was thinking of eating the quiche that was leftover from the refrigerator yesterday morning, but when I check it was gone and thought probably my husband eat it for his midnight snacks. When I check if we still have a cinnamon roll, I did not see any from the Tupperware, so I grab the apple instead. Wondering of what to bake again for my family that they can eat anytime... Later on, I decided to baked us a large banana bread to satisfy our hunger and set the rest of it aside in the refregirator, so we can eat it whenever we want. I've been craving for it for days and I've always liked banana bread. Not eat it often though, but it's one of my favorite.

3 comments:

amiable amy said...

good for you..wish i had the time to bake...

faye said...

its different from baking banana cake?. i want to try this sister...parang ang sarap.

Jen said...

I love to bake too. :)