Sunday, November 2, 2008

Organized Photos

I've been doing some organizing of my husbands old family photos these last several days. I get a feeling of envy while I'm looking at the pictures of how they kept their valuable memories safe. My husband has photos from the day he was born which is really wonderful because my daughter can have them later on for keepsakes. As for myself, I remember when I was a teenager that I have one family photo in my possession when I was a little baby while my mother was holding me in her arms. Unfortunately, it got ruined where we once lived because we often had typhoons and were flooded. Now I don't have any because my family could barely afford to have a photo taken from a long time ago with five kids that needed to be taken care of. Well, I guess telling some stories from the past to my child is something for her to remember as well about me.

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

hmmm...you are not alone girl...with my case, my older brother has so many pictures from childhood but, i think i only have less than 10 hahaha. During my elementary years,i just acquired pictures because of school