Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dream

Last night was very stranged because I've been having a bad dream the whole night and keep startling every time it woke me up. I was having probably five nightmares in just one night, which is weird because that's too much for me to handle. When I feel very stress or feeling weary during the day, I always get a horrible and unexplainable dream at night that will made me want to run. In my dream my feet was glued to the ground, so I can't even moved then when it woke me up beads of perspiration was all over my face.
It has been said in one of the article that a dream is a succession of images, sounds, and feeling experienced while sleeping, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. The contents and biological purposes are not fully understood though they have been a topic of speculation and interests throughout history.

3 comments:

amiable amy said...

girl, maybe you are tired? or very full when you go to sleep...i have that kind of experience too and it is very tiring, i hope you will have a good sleep tonight

Pete said...

Try to drink some warm drinks before you slee. Might help. Happy dreams!

Umma said...

hello Youngest, I hv a tag for you my dear, please grab it here..

http://www.yeunglei.com/2008/12/shot-on-spot-tag.html