Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shopping with In-Law

My mother-in-law likes to buy us a lot of stuff specially for my daughter which is seem kind of her only grandchild. She has two grown up grandchildren, but they never seen them that often because they live from farther states of united states. Her other granddaughter now lives in New Jersey with her new job and the grandson was now in Florida just finishing high school this year. So far, my daughter and her Lola are pretty much close to each other. Her Lola likes to indulged her with so much things like I've never seen before in my life while I was a kid which is very nice of her. They are just such a lovely in-laws and I'm very much grateful for them to be part of our family and I just can't ask for more, but be thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is nice of her talaga, so lucky naman ni baby. You said they will gonna spent Xmas here in Florida noh? The weather here is cooler but sunny kaya mas maganda this season and I am sure your in-laws will enjoy their visit. BTW,grab the tag I gave you ha.