Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

This is my father-in-law and my husband is taking off from work so he can surprise and spend time with his father watching sports and just having a relaxing day while me and my daughter will be spending time with her Lola in her playroom and just having fun. Later this afternoon, we will be having a steak dinner and help dad blow some candles out that we prepare for him to stick on his birthday cake. He turns seventy-seven today and is still healthy and strong.

3 comments:

amiable amy said...

happy birthday to your husband...may he will always be healthy

Anonymous said...

ohhh...LOL! im sorry...i thought you call your hubby as dad...sorry, covering my face now...

sunny said...

hows the celebration? that must be really fun, spending quality time with your loved ones....