Monday, December 1, 2008

The Smile Stone Award

MARIA was giving me this award. I apologized for the delayed my friend and really appreciate the thoughts!









There are so many things and reasons that make me smile, the simplest things that make me happy and here are my top ten:



















1.) I am smiling because I know God is always there for me.
























2.) My family is one of the reason that I smile everyday.


















3.) I'm smiling everytime I make a good deed towards others.















4.) I am smiling because Christmas is here!






















5.) I am smiling whenever there is peace on Earth!













6.) I am smiling because my husband always tells me that he loves me everyday.


















7.) I am smiling because I'm thankful for the blessings that the Lord God Almighty showered upon me and my family everyday.



















8.) I'm smiling because I see the beauty of day and night.























9.) I'm smiling because of the mesmerizing beauty of the four seasons of the year.

















10. ) I've been smiling because God created a miracle of life.



I've got a lot to be thankful for everyday and now, I would like to share this to everybody who really appreciates about everything.

1 comment:

Her Glitter Life said...

Amazing picture friend. More tag, award more blessing right? Tomorrow i have another Fun tag. I will let you know if i post them.

take care