Friday, December 19, 2008

Vacation Goes Bizarre

Last year, some of the people that I thought I can call my friends that I meet and only known here were planning to get away for a few days. They told me to organized the whole trip and ask a favor if we can use our van for traveling down the road, so I agreed because they promised to put some money for the gas and told me that I don't have to contribute for it since we are using our van. On the day of our trip, I sensed something was wrong because some of them were acting b----y to me. No matter what I say about something whatever our topic was were all wrong and they always misunderstood it or changed it to something ridiculous. Through the days that we spent on our vacation, I felt I was bullied and wondering what did I do wrong or why do they act like that? Realizing and hoping that I never took that vacation with them. That way, our friendship still remains without hesitations until now or maybe it's for my own best also to know their deliberately characterized behaviour against me, so I will know to choose the people that I can call a friend.

1 comment:

EJ said...

At least you've got to know their real colors...

Thanks for visiting an commenting on my blog Ms. Youngest. I am now following your blog, i'll add you in my list too, hope you can do the same.. thank you, please let me know!