Monday, December 8, 2008

What Are You Thankful For This Year?

Thank you so much AMY for this tag. I really appreciate it!














Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

Below are the seven (7) reasons to be thankful for this year:

1. That I live my life to it's fullest.
2. For my husband and daughter for the love they showed me.
3. That I am losing a little bit of my baby fats (lol).
4. That I started advancing my knowledge more and more each day.
5. That my family are in good health inspites of the economic crisis.
6. That I can still help my family and loved ones back home in any possible way to make them happy.
7. That I found some good friends everywhere.

And I'm also thanking God for everything that he's done for me throughout each year!
While I'm still keep thanking my blessings every single day to our Lord, I would like to share this to everyone in my friends list, so no matter how busy they are of lots of things they will have time to post this to their own world of blogging. Thank you all!

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

thanks for posting dear...God bless