Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree

Whenever I see the sparkling lights of a Christmas tree everywhere, it's just makes me feel happy. Since I celebrated Christmas here in the states I always have the biggest tree displayed in our house because I loved looking at it all the time. It seemed to give inspiration to me because when I was back home I never had a Christmas tree because it's not very much affordable. When I got here, my husband bought me the biggest Christmas tree ever displayed in the store. I felt touched by him and so excited every time I put ornaments on it every year and since then, I've been collecting ornaments for my decor.

5 comments:

Umma said...

Hello Youngest.. you're so pretty as usual.... You hv such a lovely Xmas tree with full of decors.. I like it

Your baby is so cute too..

amiable amy said...

Wow galing naman ng hubby mo....the biggest talaga? That would really melt my heart....so far, i didn't decorate in my place kasi we will spent Xmas season in my inlaws...im so happy to see you and your Xmas tree girl

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's very nice.... I'd like to have a big one, but am petite so it would be hard to decorate it hehehe

Cecile said...

hello dear :-) i love your christmas tree, very pretty :-) ako di pa na put up, bukas siguro pag may time na :-)

blessedmom said...

wow! that's a big Christmas tree! i love Christmas! i also love looking at Christmas lights...my hubby put out ours last night and our oldest son, Noah was very happy to see the tree up with the lights on..so wonderful! :)

btw, cute shots with ur daughter :)