Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanks AnneHayes - Train

This is a tag from my newly found friend ANNAHAYES . Thanks dear for this wonderful smile award.







This is the rules:
1. Write about 10 Things that Brighten Your Day.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Add the link of the person who gave this award.
4. Nominate at least 5 person.
5. Leave message to the nominees.

10 Things that Brighten My Day
1.) Sweet kisses from my husband and my daughter early in the morning
2.) Have a cup of coffee
3.) Surfing online
4.) Reading Clive Cusslers book
5.) Relaxing
6.) Taking my time shopping just by myself
7.) Going out with my family
8.) Making money everyday
9.) Have a long and lazy day with my husband watching a dvd movies or having a good conversation
10.) Partying with my friends

I would like to share this to AMIABLE AMY , CECILLE - Small and Simple Things..., FAYE , UMMA and SHY .

4 comments:

Maus said...

merry xmas my friend!
miss pinas kapag nakakita ako ng xmas tree hehe

Cecile said...

thanks for the tag, dear :-)

amiable amy said...

salamat nito ha...im so touch ...hehhee...be posting it soon

Her Glitter Life said...

I also give you this award. More award more blessings.