Saturday, December 13, 2008

The DR's

I started watching this new shows of The Dr's lately because it is very interesting and informative. The show is all about diseases, surgeries, different illnesses and what you need to be aware of about your health. They also talked about some information that people needs to know in regards to a better health. While watching this show several times, I've learned so much about how the body works and reacts to different medications and some treatments. This is really a good show and at the same time educative.

2 comments:

amiable amy said...

i will look for this tv show...i love watching CSI and Dr.G though

Analee said...

My husband is very interested in shows about health too, but I'm not that much. All I know as long as I eat healthy food that I can keep my self healthy. We don't even buy chemically processed meds because we are afraid of the side effect. We found out, natural meds like herbs works just as good as the branded one. Very healthy, huh? Ganda blog mo.