Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting Sick

It's easy to get sick when a person is so stressed out and not having good sleep especially this season of the year. My husband and my daughter this past few days has been sick. My daughter has been coughing, having diarrhea and a fever while my husband has been weak lately for not having good rest and working too hard in order to provide. Letting him a few days of relaxation in bed would be just fine then he will felt better again. It's worrisome whenever your loved ones got sick at the same time specially when you felt helpless. My daughter has been visiting her pediatrician several times lately and that got me worried because her cough has been going on for a few months now and keep coming back, so I give her a medication as needed as what her pediatrician suggested until her cough gets better. When her diarrhea was gone, that makes me feel better especially when she only has that fever for a day and hoping that her cough will be gone completely soon.

2 comments:

Her Glitter Life said...

speaking of cold? I usually boiled the red onions for cough and put some honey and cinnamon powder on it. My daughter didn't getting sick for a couple of months. Thank God! That's the only thing i used when she had cold and cough i put it in her milk w/ chocolate so that she doesn't smell the onions.. Try it.

Youngest said...

sounds an effective remedy sister! maybe i'll try it. thanks!