Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shot On The Spot!

I got this tag from my friend UMMA - Spices of Life. This is really a fun tag! Thanks dear!









Here are the rules:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this.
I would like to tag ANNAHAYES - The Train Thoughts , GHE - sweet memories, JONLYNX - Philippines vs. Brunei Darussalam , MARIZYLLE - Salt & Pepper, MARVZ18 - Marvz18 ,
MAUS - Around Nature Spring , MAYBEL - No Place Like Home , NICE - the will of the wind , and SHEILA - A Blessed Life.

3 comments:

nice said...

really,?take picture right now?Hmm,I'm afraid I can't,Im in my pj already ready to dose in to my bed.well,i'll grab this tag tomorrow ok?thank you very much and sweet dreams...

Maybel Mateo said...

thanks again for this tag! perfect timing ha sis hehe :)
http://maybelmateo.blogspot.com/2008/12/shot-on-spot.html

Umma said...

Hey Youngest.. you look awesome my dear.. pretty pa rin kahit on the spot hahaha..
Thank you for posting .