Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Celebrations!



































Christmas is not complete without a nice memento, so what I started doing three years ago was to have a wonderful portrait of my family. One day I thought that it would be beautiful to have my daughter or the whole family photo taken with Santa Claus, but every time she's beside Mr. Claus she started screaming and crying because she was frightened with it's massive beard and until now we never get that picture taken with Mr. Claus. What I did since then was for me and my daughter wear a santa suit to get that fantastic memento with my husband every year. She was very excited every time we do this because she knows it's time to open the presents.

5 comments:

Maus said...

nice family photo!
happy new year in advance

D said...

Hehehe, you have a very cute daughter!=) I think it's nice what you are doing. Let her be accustomed to Santa so she doesn't get afraid of him anymore. Have a happy New Year! God bless you and your family.

amiable amy said...

Happy new year Youngest...glad be here once again and see your Christmas family photo.

blessedmom said...

lovely pictures! :) from reading ur post, i can say that ur a great mom :)

Cecile said...

i love these pictures, so cute :-)